Area 51 Quiz Widget

Friday 4 April 2008

New blogs of mine

A new bunch of sites I'm been working on that are now OK for public viewing! More work to do as ever but that's life!

They're all blog based so you can leave comments if you like. As long as they're constructive I'll approve them.

Nicksdogland - All about dogs. Articles on dog care, breeding and training, download product and for the US and Canada lots of products to buy from top pet shops online.

Xbox Doctor - Mainly focused of red light problems with articles on best Xbox games.

Best Career - Tips and ideas for CVs and job hunting. Before doing my own business I was good at job hopping...one reason to do my own business, it gets you down! Anyway, I got good at CVs so I've put that down on paper here. Plus download product including a members site that can help you get a job on oil rigs!

Your Laptop - I love laptops so I'm doing a site on them. One day I'll save up enough for a top range Apple! Focused on how to get cheap laptops and make batteries last longer.

Future Commodities - Making money from foxex and futures online. I'm a keen shares trader online and quite good at it (lomg term focus)...I'd do forex too but have always been a shockingly unlucky gambler. If you're a good/lucky gamble check forex out you could mint it!

eBay Services Online - One I should have ages ago. One I'm going to develop hard. Products dealing with finding products to sell and dropship and my own guide on how to go from a flat start to Powerseller in 3-4 months - This is unique to me as I wrote it!

No comments: